I will admit, I have searched your blog a time or two!! It is fun to see you and Brad and your beautiful family! I think our Avery's are about the same age! You have great taste. I'm glad we have this bloggin' thing so we can all keep in touch!
He looks so cute in his little outfit! Chance and I love to look in on your blog from time to time...I think we all decided when you guys get back to Utah we will have to get together!
3 comments:
What a sweetheart! Glad that the blessing went well!
I will admit, I have searched your blog a time or two!! It is fun to see you and Brad and your beautiful family! I think our Avery's are about the same age! You have great taste. I'm glad we have this bloggin' thing so we can all keep in touch!
He looks so cute in his little outfit! Chance and I love to look in on your blog from time to time...I think we all decided when you guys get back to Utah we will have to get together!
Post a Comment