I had a great Mother's Day thanks to my little sweeties and wonderful husband! I was served a delicious breakfast in bed complete with cards and gifts. Gavin even made me a card! Brad took good care of me giving me a full body massage. It was heavenly. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother in this life. My children are so very precious to me. I am so grateful for the perfect example in my own mother. She is my best girlfriend! I am so lucky to have a Mom I can talk to and get good advice from in every aspect of my life. We call each other all the time to "vent" or just to see how we're doing. I am so blessed to live so close to her. She is continually tending my kids and feeding our family. I could go on and on. I love you Mom!
3 generation picture


1 comment:
This pic is priceless-three generations! It's awesome to have you all so close.
Post a Comment