A team of 6 runner's divides up a 50 mile course. We each run 2 legs. I had one of the hardest legs of all, which I was happy about because I tend to like a challenge. My first leg was mostly straight up hill. I ran 4 miles. It was hard, and I mean HARD. I did not stop once though and I did not get passed. I even passed someone, so I was happy about my performance. My last leg on the other hand was 4.4 miles of straight downhill, except for the last mile, which was mostly flat. This was hard in a whole different way. Again I didn't stop once. I ran a 7.5 minute mile pace which I was really happy about. I had a blast and the scenery was absolutely stunning! This will be something I will always remember.
Straight uphill baby!
Passing someone.... yahoo!
BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment