Friday, May 21, 2010

Elementary 5k





I put together the Elementary 5k and one mile run this year. We had a great turnout and raised $260 for the kid's school. I ran the 5k and took 4th. A man and 2 high school kids beat me. I ran it in 24:47. Brad and the kids ran the one mile. Bronson was amazing! He even beat Brad. His time was 7:19. He took 6th out of 36 runners! Brad's time was 7:22 I think. Avery did great as well.

7 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Wow! Soon we are going to have to call you one of those fast vampires. LOL!!!

Shanda said...

Wow Shannon! No kidding you've been busy! I keep telling everyone here that a 5k is the best way to raise money for school, scouts, whatever! Everyone loves a 5k!! And your community service & your relays-HOLY COW! Not to mention you run FAST! I ran the 5 k in just under 9 minutes. You're way faster than me! What an inspiration you are! Keep up your great work!

ranlar said...

Congrats on a great race. However Igot the better end of the deal-i got gavin!

Kelly said...

Love all the updates Shannon! Sounds like you guys have been very busy too! Good Job on all your runs!! Maybe one day I'll reach your level:) Miss u guys Take Care! U guys going to Kanas or the Spring camp?

kitty said...

Wow Shannon, you have been a busy woman lately! I seriously need to follow your example and get more involved!!

Lonni said...

Love your updates!You and your family are amazing! We miss you guys...it was so good to see you!

JoLee said...

Bronson is fast! And so are you. Way to go.