Saturday, October 10, 2009

New paint


I decided to paint my kitchen because everything was cream colored. This painting technique is called parchement finish. My Mom came and helped me with taping and removing pictures, light swithches and outlets. She also took care of my kids so I could keep working. It helped tremendously! We had such a good time visiting while we worked. Thanks Mom! It is so beautiful. I love it!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Looks gorgeous! Both my sister and my mother paint but I HATE it! We've hired the same guy that did the original painting when we had the house built. Hope you didn't use flat paint. I can't stand it... I don't care what they say, it doesn't come clean. :-)

Shane and Michelle said...

Your walls look nice! Its great that your mom could come and help you while you finish your project. The kids love spending time with grandma too.

The Buts said...

The paint looks fab. Oh to have a grandma nearby..... what I would give.

Dianna said...

Hey Shannon,
Can I hire you to do my house? It looks gorgeous, good job!!