Here's his cake. He liked that it said Bronson is Cool instead of Happy Birthday! It's a spice cake.
Boys at this age are so funny. They have so much energy and say the most hilarious things. They are also totally silly! We played a bunch of football games and had a blast.
Here they are playing tackle football!
While the boys arrived at the party, I had them decorate their own "football jersey" using these white t-shirts and fabric markers. They also all signed a new football for Bronson to have as a keepsake. What good buddies!
Here's what Gavin and I did while the boys played tackle football. This was the easiest party I've done yet!
Gavin is cheering on the sidelines!

4 comments:
Wow... all those boys!
you do such fun birthday parties!! maybe i can talk you into doing my girls party for now on.
looks super fun and the cake is great! everyone will remember this one forever :)
Love the new paint. And I bet it was so fun to do that project with your mom. You are such a fun party planner. I love how you do everything for your children 110% and make them your world. I hope to be like that some day. You are still the person I look up to, I remember the first time I wanted to be like you... I was 7 and just got my new piano cause you played the piano. You are amazing.
Hetal
Post a Comment