My Mom and I planned a fun Halloween party for this last Saturday since we are going to be at Disneyland on Halloween. We invited Brad's parent's and brother and family. The kids LOVED it! We had chili and cornbread with all the fixings. I made a putrid punch which was green with jelly worms frozen in ice cubes. It was yummy. I also made my homemade donuts. We did a scavenger hunt, put the face on the pumpkin blindfolded, and had a fish pond. We decided this is going to become a new tradition every year!
Gavin was an elephant, Bronson a football player and Avery Cinderella. They looked so cute all dressed up.
Gavin was an elephant, Bronson a football player and Avery Cinderella. They looked so cute all dressed up.
Sid and I had way too much fun!! She was a vampire and I was a pirate.
Mom and I.

2 comments:
How fun! We're doing our 2nd annual block party too. Love new traditions!
Shannon, You are amazing! how do you find the time to do such fun things for your kids, keep a clean house, your boutique and all the other things you do and still be sane?! Wish I had it in me!!
Post a Comment