Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Youngs

Cookies and all!
Our lit tree.

The stockings
We had sooo much fun!!! This is our last Kansas City Christmas.... sniff sniff.

Merry Christmas everyone!

12 comments:

Lonni said...

Christmas is so fun! I love getting things ready for the kids. BTW, Happy Birthday to You and Brad!!! We can't wait to see you guys. I know it must be hard to leave Kanas. I am sure there are a lot of people that will miss you guys too.

Corrine said...

looks so fun and beautiful.

rogersinkc said...

How fun! BTW we're going to need your Monticello address. :-)

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow, a lot of time went into this beautiful set up. What was the kids reaction when they saw it?

ranlar said...

I love that first picture.It belongs in a magazine.Can't wait for you to get here so you can help me with my decorating, not to mention making me some of that lovely tart!See you soon.

Floyd Family said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! I never made it by to say goodbye. I hope everything went smoothly! Happy New Year and good luck on this new stage of your lives! We'll miss you.

KT said...

Love all your recent posts! Looks like you had so much fun!

brooke allred said...

Fun Christmas! When do you guys move to Utah?

Katie said...

HOw are things going?! How was the move to Monticello? Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas!

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like you had a magical Christmas! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Anonymous said...

We miss you already, I love your page. Vicki Ojeda

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I love your page and we miss you all very much. I hope you get settled and please stay in touch. Maybe, I will get creative and do a blogspot.
Love,
The Ojeda's