Santa is so fun! He is coming to our family party on Tuesday. Can't wait! Your kids look so cute in those pictures. They are getting so big. Bronson almost doesn't fit on Santa's lap anymore. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Oh how cute. Your kids are growing up so fast. I love checking out your blog. You are so creative. Are you ready for the move? How are all your brothers? I am in Monticello right now, I have been wanting to visit your parents but I am pretty sick so I haven't been out yet. Please let them know I miss them and love them very much. TTYL
3 comments:
Santa is so fun! He is coming to our family party on Tuesday. Can't wait! Your kids look so cute in those pictures. They are getting so big. Bronson almost doesn't fit on Santa's lap anymore. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Oh how cute. Your kids are growing up so fast. I love checking out your blog. You are so creative. Are you ready for the move? How are all your brothers? I am in Monticello right now, I have been wanting to visit your parents but I am pretty sick so I haven't been out yet. Please let them know I miss them and love them very much. TTYL
I love seeing pictures of your kids on Santa's lap! They are all sooo cute!
Post a Comment