Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Move Update

Hi Everyone!! Our move went great. The only problem was that we just got our stuff 3 days ago. Our moving company told us a lot of lies, but we are happy to have our things. We are getting settled and loving Monticello. We have been really busy painting and fixing up our new home. It has been exhausting and exciting all in one. I just wanted to let everyone know we are doing great and I will post pictures soon.

12 comments:

Corrine said...

hey happy move! glad you got your stuff. hopefully you were able to paint and clean and get everything ready for your stuff. how close are you to your parents? we will have to get together.

rogersinkc said...

awesome! we still need your new address.

:-)

M n L Hall Family said...

Hey,

Moving is always an adventure! This is Lory Hall, my mom told me you moved there and even gave me your e-mail but I lost it! My e-mail is mnlhall@juno.com so you can write and I can invite you to our blog. Good luck getting settled and I look forward to getting to know each other again! What took you back to Monticello?

Darren and Chrissy said...

Hooray! The kids are probably having a great time going through all of their stuff again! Tell Avery her gloves are on their way. We found them UNDER the bench in the hall, way at the back. I'ts a miracle I saw them there! By the way, send us a short email when you can. We need your address. For some reason, I can't find your email address on our list. It has been there forever, and now it's gone. It's not my fault, but Darren says the same thing! Miss you!

Chrissy

Shane and Michelle said...

Glad to hear your stuff finally made it! That would be stressful. So are you guys into your new home yet? Take care, Shane

Kelly said...

Happy you guys FINALLY got your stuff. It's still crazy to me you guys are so close now. Look foward to seeing you guys a lot more. Thanks for making it to Nicole's blessing...it was good to visit with you!

Lonni said...

How exciting....you are in Monticello now! Can't wait to see you guys!

Shannon said...

Hi Corrine! We live right next door to Brad's parents and my parents are moving into our ward and just down the road this month!! We're having a blast. I woudl love to get together.

Shannon said...

Hi Shane! We should have called you and asked who your moving company was... oh well, live and learn. We are having a blast fixing up our little house and being back home. We miss you guys and hope we can see you soon. Congrats on the baby girl. So awesome!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hi Lory! It's good to hear from you. We moved back for a job here and are loving it so far. I'll go check out your blog soon!

Cat said...

hugs! moving is stressful enough without complications. Looking forward to meeting you. Send me an email if you would like to see our blog. Catharine_butler@yahoo.com

KT said...

So lucky to live next door to family! So jealous! I wish my parents lived next door!