

I belong to an elite group of women who LOVE to read. Our favorite series recently has been those books written by Stephenie Meyer. She writes a story about a girl in love with a vampire! Stephenie came to Kansas City on May 8th. We all got tickets and her new book, The Host. She signed our books and we had a fabulous girls night. We all had shirts made. We thought we would get noticed by Stephenie with our shirts, however almost EVERYONE had shirts! It was too funny. Afterwards we went to Cheesecake factory for dessert. I will always remember this event!
4 comments:
How creative and fun!!! Looks like you had a REAL blast with all your friends! And Shannon, you are the prettiest vampire of them all! Ooh la la!
I love it!! I am so sad that I wasn't there to go with you guys..YOU GUYS ROCK!! Miss you!
Dude, what is this all about. You gonna start drinking blood now or is brad going to become a vampire! I always thought you were silly!!J/K Brooke loves the vampire stuff too. I'm not nervous yet but I will be when she starts trying to bit me.
A friend of mine kept telling me that I "HAD" to read these books so last fall she borrowed me a copy and I was hooked, I finishe the book that same day and went and bought all of them and took them on a trip to Monticello, a AWESOME place to get some reading done... I finished all three books in 5 days!! I am interested in seeing how it all ends and how the movie turns out. I hope it is good! You are way funny with your shirts! I have a feeling we could be really good friends!
Post a Comment