It is now baseball season. Bronson had his first game and did super. Not only did he hit the ball each time he was up to bat, but he also got an out as first baseman! He is always ready for the ball when he's in the outfield. He takes the sport very serious. He is a great little player.
How fun. I used to love going to watch my little brother play baseball. I love the sound of walking on the metal bleechers, sunflower seeds, gatorade, that gum that looks like chew??, etc... Make it a memory!
2 comments:
How fun. I used to love going to watch my little brother play baseball. I love the sound of walking on the metal bleechers, sunflower seeds, gatorade, that gum that looks like chew??, etc... Make it a memory!
Great job Bronson! He looks all grown up and ready to play in the big leagues! I can't believe he did all those great things in his first game!
Post a Comment