Monday, February 11, 2013

Our weekend and a quote


Our weekend was quiet and relaxing with beautiful snowstorms off and on. Bronson had a blast on his Klondike Derby snow camp. His group won 4 out of 6 events so he was pretty happy about that. Here he is ready for his camp. Also a picture of the Klondike sled they race on.





We had couples game night at our house Friday night with Mr. Handsome's two brothers and wives and it was so much fun. Here's the dessert I made. I didn't get any other pictures of us. Guess I was too busy trying to win! Cole and I were partners and we smoked everyone!! These are Lion House Picnic Brownies with frosting. They were extremely good!

Mr. Handsome and I slept in and Bronson got home around noon on Saturday and we all got ready for his basketball tournament against Moab and Blanding. He was exhausted by the time it was over. His leader told me he heard the boys laughing at 3 am, so I know he didn't get much sleep! We lost both games. The teams we play against do a different program than we do. Our boys break off into smaller groups for junior jazz so they aren't used to playing all together. It was a great learning experience for them, and that's why Brad put the tournament together. They only lost by a few points and played great. Mr. Handsome enjoyed coaching them.










Sunday was nice and relaxing. We watched movies and spent time together. I was tickling Gavin and making him laugh after our Sunday dinner. Then he said this:
Gavin: Mom how did Jesus make us have ticklish spots?
Me(laughing): Thats a good question!
Hope you all had a great weekend:)



3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm burnt out with Jr. Jazz. We have three kids in it and so Saturdays we are running around like crazy. It would be nice if their games were back to back. That's great that your hubby coached.

the butlers said...

glad you guys had a good weekend... sorry quinn called all of your phones trying to get a hold of brad about his back.... im sure that woke ya'll up!
im lovin' all these quotes! keep em comin'! i have a bunch i'll need to post on my blog if i ever get the motivation to update it once in awhile :)
love you!

Lonni said...

Haha! I'm laughing at Gavin's question... He gave them to us so we can laugh more! I bet it was tough playing ball after staying up all night. Kuddos to him for getting out there and doing it! Wish we lived closer or the couples game night.