Here's some love quotes for today! I took this picture of cutsie dootsie and I. The thoughts on my mind were full of gratefulness that I am able to stay home with my babies and be the person that teaches and cares for them. Then my thoughts turned to my amazing man who works so hard so I can be home with them. I am so in love with him and I love our beautiful children and lives together. The picture of he and I was taken at the top of the mountain we live beneath. That's pretty much how I feel whenever I am with him; like I'm on top of the highest peak! Hope your day is filled with love.





3 comments:
we're blessed to have such great men. hope you had a great day!
Cute pictures and Love the quotes! I must say there is something special about these "Young" Men. Happy to be married to one of them!
You and Brad a such a cute couple.
Cute pictures and Love the quotes! I must say there is something special about these "Young" Men. Happy to be married to one of them!
You and Brad a such a cute couple.
Post a Comment