Saturday, September 29, 2012

UFC Expo Las Vegas!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, I have been training off and on when I can in mixed martial arts(MMA), mainly kickboxing, Muay Thai and a little Brazilian Jiu Jitzu. I will have to post pictures of me in my gloves and fight gear sometime! I sparred with my trainer and he told me I'm ready to fight if I want to. Don't know if competing in this sport is for me. It's pretty terrifying. Anyway a group of our friends went to Las Vegas to the UFC Expo. It was an amazing experience for me. I got to meet and see in person some of the best UFC fighters in the world. My heart was seriously racing the whole time. It was so much FUN! I have had a taste of how incredibly difficult it is to train to fight. Its tough on levels I can't even explain. Not just physically, but mentally. So I have ultimate respect for the level these fighters have reached. I also got some signatures and Brad and I got some really cool fight t-shirts. We went dancing, ate at amazing restaurants and had a ball relaxing with our friends. We stayed at South Point. Very nice hotel!

Getting ready for a night on the town

Had to pose for Mr. Handsome!!



Randy Couture!!!

Check out those GUNS. I did get to see George St. Pierre from a distance, but the line was too long for me to get a signature. My friend Corey did buy me a life-size poster of him for my garage while I'm training on my bag. SWEET!!

This fighter was totally flirting with me. It was so funny. Mr. Handsome and I had to laugh!

My sister in law Sid and I at Del Monico. If you haven't ever eaten there... do whatever it takes and eat there someday!!! So amazing and it's fun to dress up to go to dinner.

This fighter came in for a signing while we were in Planet Hollywood!


Randy signing my poster

The belt is way bigger in real life than when you see it on these guys on TV




1 comment:

kitty said...

I didn't know that you are a fighter. But that is pretty sweet! Great to have some self defense skills now a days.

What a great way to stay in shape. No wonder you have a perfect little bikini bod.

Though, I have to be honest. As much as Trev would love to see me bikini worthy..... he would NEVER let me get into MMA. Especially when that would mean coming out the underdog in our wrestling matches.