Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dance Across America Competition!

Avery competed with her dance company at Dance Across America held at Timpview High School. They took 2nd place in their Jazz and 4th in their Lyrical. We had a really fun trip just us girls. I took her to the mall and she got a Hello Kitty Build a Bear she's been wanting. We also bought her princess dress from the Disney Store for our upcoming Disneyland trip. She also got a couple of new outfits for Spring. Avery got a solo part in her Jazz dance and she does such a good job. I love you my little dancer!!














I want to turn this picture into a poster for her bedroom.







1 comment:

the butlers said...

so cute!! this was when we ran into you at the buckle and you gave me the pointers on my new fave jeans :). avery looks beautiful! so proud of her!!