Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Family Photo Shoot

Inbetween school and Bronson's last football game we took our camera and headed up the mountain for a quick photo shoot. The leaves are so pretty and changing so fast. We set the camera on a tripod and a timer and took these ourselves. I think it's a sheer miracle that so many of them turned out and we were home in 40 minutes!
Here's to beautiful fall!!

My beautiful, wonderful kids. I can't express how much I LOVE being a mother. It is my calling and my joy and my life. These precious spirits are mine to raise and to teach and love. I cherish the little moments every day when I am blessed to teach them gospel principles and virtues. I am so grateful!! 
Gavey the Great!

Benevolent Brave Bronson!

Adventurous Adorable Avery!

Three Little Munchkins
The Young Family


Happiness in Togetherness
Walking the journey hand in hand
Eternal Companions
Standing tall together
Me and my boys!
Daddy's little girl
My personal favorite!!

9 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Darling pics!

Cat said...

They are great! you have such a beautiful family!

CK Black Family said...

very cute! I love the fall! And where did you get Avery's shirt?? - I need it in my size!

Sandra said...

They are sooooo cute! What a cute family you have. Very cool that you took them yourselves too!

Emma said...

Those are some awesome pictures. You have such a beautiful family Shannon!

Kelly said...

Very cute Shannon! It's nice your kids are to the age they all look and smile! And it helps to have a husband who takes pictures (without whining about it the whole time:) Love October!!!

Annalisa said...

i love october too...the leaves are amazing...i can't get over how much of a butler gavin is...you have a beautiful family.!

ranlar said...

Those are fantastic pics! You all look so great in the fall colors.

Lorien said...

That's amazing! I use to do that before two babies came...I look forward to them being older and being able to use a tripod again. Funny thing is that we played in the leaves the other day and I tried...I will post those this weekend sometime so you'll have to go check the only semi-good one out...it's actually hilarious! Anyway, they look awesome...you have such a cute family.