I have been doing some modeling. These are from my first photo shoot. It's a lot of fun and hard all at the same time! I work for an agency in Salt Lake. I'm mostly having a hard time finding time, of course!
Haha! Thanks Sandra. You are a "hottie" yourself! I can pick and choose my jobs. My last job was for L'Oreal makeup products. My agency is also contracted with LDS motion picture studios, so I may be able to do some work there.
4 comments:
what company? have fun! you look great!
Wow your a hottie :) You are very photogenic they look great :) What kind of modeling do you want to do like what will it be for?
Haha! Thanks Sandra. You are a "hottie" yourself! I can pick and choose my jobs. My last job was for L'Oreal makeup products. My agency is also contracted with LDS motion picture studios, so I may be able to do some work there.
Love the pics-good luck with your modeling. You do great at everything you do because you're a 110-%-er! Did I teach you that? I sure hope so-haha
Post a Comment