
We had lots of family over for hamburgers, dutch oven potatoes, salad, watermelon and cake! It was a lot of fun. Bronson has so many people who love him. He is such a great kid and I have his teachers, friends, coaches and acquaintances telling me so all the time. He is also a spiritual giant and keeps our family in line! He has earned his Bear in cub scouts and has achieved all the requirements this year for his Faith In God. He has also memorized half the Articles of Faith. He is a good example to all who know him and he works really hard in school. He is very competetive and determined in athletics as well. I love that he is such a high achiever. He definitely lives up to our family motto: Stand tall and be a CHAMPION- talk like a CHAMPION, walk like a CHAMPION, act like a CHAMPION. Because of this he is a CHAMPION!! I can't believe he is 10 years old. He is so special to our family and we love him very much!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bronson! You really are a great kid!
Wow 10...your so old Shannon ha ha just kidding. I'm right behind you. Danika turns 10 next March. Happy Birthday Bronson!
He really is a sweetie! So is Avery! Glad you guys stayed the weekend with us! See ya at the run next weekend.
Hey there, what would you think about a combined FHE Monday? Let me know...
Post a Comment