I must say I am amazed at how tough boys can be at this age. Bronson is playing full on tackle football for the 2nd year. Let me tell you what, it is ROUGH out there!! Bronson plays wide receiver and he has had some awesome hits and tackles already. In our last game against Towaoc his coaches said that he was the most improved player from last game. That made him feel good. I guess a couple of our touchdowns were made because he made tackles all the way down the field for the runner. He plays with a lot of heart and determination. He is usually blocking someone twice his size too! So proud of him. He is #29. Go Bucks! I love how his coach says, "Let's go Bronson, we need ya Buddy!" in that 2nd video.

3 comments:
Love the pictures, especially the tough guy one. Looks like he is having fun out there. Oh I was going to mention last time...I like your music :)
love this last shot!
Go Bucks! Wish our boys could play together! Don't you just love being a football mom?
Post a Comment