We had a great Valentine's this year. Brad gave me this beautiful bouquet. I gave him a foot massage and a back massage and a coupon for more massages. Love him so much!
Gavin was really really happy about his trains and his candy bracelets!
Bronson got eyeball candies and some sport cards. Avery got princess chocolates and a pez dispenser.
Brad took me to dinner at our favorite place. When we sat down he gave me this hilarious little tiny muscle guy, named "mr. perfect". You put him in water and he grows 4 times his size! Hahaha. I loved it. A couple of my friends were there eating, so I just had to go around and show them my Mr. Perfect. I think they were all jealous. Some liked his butt the best and some liked his 4 pack abs the best. I am lucky to have a real "Mr. Perfect"!

5 comments:
Ahh, sounds like you guys had lots of fun! You look cute! Chad made me a coupon for massages:)
What fun!
So, where is your favorite restaurant? That's funny that Brad gave you "mr. perfect". lol
That's really creative - Love the idea of Mr. Perfect! You two are lucky in love.
P.S. beautiful flower arrangement!
Mr. perfect!! that's funny, don't you just love the little things between two people that make you laugh?
Post a Comment