crazy! Scary for the funeral home guy:) I could never work in a funeral home. Good thing she moved right before he injected the fluid. So crazy!
Wow! I will make sure Darren reads this article!
So scary! Have you ever seen the dateline or 20/20 where there are people alive but the doctors have pronounced them dead and they can't talk or move? Don't want to go that way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
crazy! Scary for the funeral home guy:) I could never work in a funeral home. Good thing she moved right before he injected the fluid. So crazy!
Wow! I will make sure Darren reads this article!
Wow! I will make sure Darren reads this article!
So scary! Have you ever seen the dateline or 20/20 where there are people alive but the doctors have pronounced them dead and they can't talk or move? Don't want to go that way!
Post a Comment