Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time to Potty Train!

Gavin is so proud of his new underwear. He is doing a pretty good job at potty training..... on the other hand, maybe he's not quite ready! He loves "lightning mcqueen" underwear the best. He tells me, "I won't go poo poo on lightning Mom"! Love my little guy.
Oh how he makes me laugh!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lonni said...

What a cutie! I can't believe you are already potty training. Time goes by too fast! I don't think Caden is even close to ready. I use the book "how to potty train in less than a day." It works but you have to wait until they are completely ready. I think Titan and Corbin were 2 1/2. It really only took 1 day! We didn't even have an accident at night. Gavin is such a cutie! He looks so much like your brothers!

rogersinkc said...

Way to go!

S&J Jones Family said...

Haha, what a cutie. Love the pottie pictures...priceless.

Nate and Brooke said...

He cracks me up! Yay you will be done with diapers:)

Shane and Michelle said...

whoo hoo!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

WOW!!! Good for him!! Would you like to potty train Evie? lol. No really, if you have any tricks, I would love to hear them!