Those are so gorgeous! What a talented photographer and a beautiful family!
I love these pictures!!! Don't you just love Brooke. She is one of my closest friends. And she did my wedding 7 years ago. The kids look so adorable.
You went to Brooke..cool! She does a great job...cute cute! Chad has been trying a hold of you, you busy girl:)
Beautiful family picture. You definitely need to frame it and display it in your home. She takes pictures almost as well as I do. :) Just kidding. Everyone looks great. Love,Chrissy
Great pictures! We just had ours done recently while we were in UT too. :-)
I see you have a little countdown too! Will this be the kids' first trip to Disney?
They look so great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are so gorgeous! What a talented photographer and a beautiful family!
I love these pictures!!! Don't you just love Brooke. She is one of my closest friends. And she did my wedding 7 years ago. The kids look so adorable.
You went to Brooke..cool! She does a great job...cute cute! Chad has been trying a hold of you, you busy girl:)
Beautiful family picture. You definitely need to frame it and display it in your home. She takes pictures almost as well as I do. :) Just kidding. Everyone looks great. Love,Chrissy
Great pictures! We just had ours done recently while we were in UT too. :-)
I see you have a little countdown too! Will this be the kids' first trip to Disney?
They look so great!
Post a Comment