Thursday, August 6, 2009

Avery is Little Miss Wrangler 2009!!!


She won this pink scooter and a princess dog.
We decided to enter Avery in this contest during the San Juan County Fair. She competed against 5 other little girls and she won! She was judged on personality, appearance and talent. She did a ballet dance that I choreographed. We are so proud of you Avery. She gets to wear her banner and hat around at the fair grounds this week. She is having a blast!!
The next night she did the same ballet dance in a Farm Bureau Federation Talent Show. She won first place in her division!! She is really happy about the trophy. She was so brave to go on the stage without me and do her dance. Good job Avery!
You're a star!!

8 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Congrats, Avery! You're such a cute little princess and I LOVE your pink boots! I was hoping they'd have a contest like that here at the fair so Caroline could do it too - but they don't darn it. Glad you could have such a fun experience!

rogersinkc said...

cute!

rogersinkc said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Avery!!!!

We are so proud of you! You look so adorable in your outfits. I would love to see you dance, did your mom video tape it?

I love all the pink!

Hetal

Shane and Michelle said...

OMG! That is so awesome! Way to go Avery!!

Nate and Brooke said...

Congrats Avery!!! That's awesome... Love all the updates

Kelly said...

Oh she is such a cute little girl...no wonder she won:)See u guys Friday!

Joe and LeiAnn said...

Congratulations Avery!! That's so great!