I never did a post on Father's Day, so I am posting some pictures I took back in June for Father's Day. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He sacrificed and went to school for so many years so we can have a secure income the rest of our lives. He endured stress, sleep deprivation, time away from us and so much more for 9 years! I have so much respect for him for that alone. I will always remember the amazing feeling I had the day we were sealed for time and eternity in the temple. He plays with the kids, reads to them, teaches them and loves them. He is so aware of my needs and wants and truly fulfills them any way he can. I'm sure he gets tired of hearing me talking his ear off, but he continues to listen and offer advice when I need it. He has worked so hard to make our home and yard GORGEOUS for the last 7 months. On top of that he helps me with housework whenever he can. He makes sure to spend quality time with the kids and with me. So here's to almost 10 years and many more wonderful ones to come. I love you so much babe.
The kids made him a "special" breakfast all by themselves complete with frozen waffles(cooked to perfecion), an egg(cooked in the microwave), yogurt, candy and let us not forget the Pepsi! They were so proud and just sat and watched him eat every bite!
4 comments:
I gotta have my Pepsi for bfast too!
Brad is such a nice guy. Every time he see's us he makes an effort to talk to us and see how we are doing! Even gives hugs! You two are a cute couple and we can see how happy you are together. Glad you have so much time to spend together now that he is done with school!
I agree with kelly, Brad is easy going and makes everyone feel comfortable! it's fun to read this and how you show appreciation for Brad. He sure is handsome! The 4 generation picture is priceless!
Post a Comment