Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Getaway

Brad and I took a trip to Salt Lake for 3 days to shop for things for our new bedroom. We stayed at a nice hotel and had so much fun. We ended up talking about a lot of things we needed to so we could be better spouses to each other. It was a lot of fun. We ate at an Italian pizza restaurant in Orem. We both loved it and had fun trying different kinds of Italian icecreams. This pictures is taken at a Mexican restaurant that I absolutely LOVE!
Here's some pictures of our newly remodeled bedroom.
These show the before and after...

We did all the painting and decorating ourselves, so it really feels like "ours"! The sign above our bed says, "Cherish these moments for they are the beginnings of always"
Here are some pictues of the walk-in closet that I had Brad build. I just needed more room for my shoes! Ha!

6 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Holy Smokes! WHAT a transformation! That is beautiful! Good work you guys!

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow! Great job on the room you guys. It looks awesome! It's nice that you were able to get away for a few days too. It's important to 'recharge' every once in a while. Take care, Shane

rogersinkc said...

Looks beautimous!

Lonni said...

Love it Shannon! You guys did a great job!

Cat said...

wow your bedroom looks gorgeous!! Fun to get away together!

Kelly said...

Love what you've done! My next project is our bedroom! Chad says I have to wait till we move:)