
We went swimming in this pool of water at the bottom of a waterfall! It was so much fun.


We had such a blast at the Augustine Family reunion. We went boating, fishing, slept in a cool rustic cabin, explored Capitol Reef, swam, ate yummy food and had fun visiting with my Mom's side of the family. We hope to go back and visit Fish Lake again. It is such a beautiful place.


Here we are at Capital Reef National Park. This lookout is called Goosenecks. This is supposedly the place where the air is the cleanest in the whole United States!!

My Uncle Jason who is 40 and never been married is now engaged to Sarah! It was so fun to meet her.

Bronson on his way to the fishing hole.

Gavin

Avery waiting for a fish to bite

Avery with her cousin Ashton, ready to go fishing

These are some of my cousins whom I have not seen for many years. I have never even met the youngest one. It was fun to see them again!

Uncle Mark, Mom and I

Avery loves her Dad
Aaron and I
cousin Jenny

cousin Ben

Brad and I

Bronson, Grandpa and I. Bronson brought his chess set specifically so he could play Great Grandpa. Grandpa won in the end, but they played for about an hour, so Brons gave him a good game. He can seriously beat both Brad and I. He loves to play chess. It was so fun for my kids to get to know their Great grandparents on my Mom's side. They are so sweet and fun and we wish we could see them more often.
4 comments:
Fun fun! Sure a lot of camping going on. :-)
It was fun to see you guys at the reunion...it seems like it has been forever since the last time we saw you. Your kids are so cute and getting so big.
Cute pics! Love the pic of u and Aaron:)He is so cute with Nicole. Crazy she will be over 2 yrs old when he gets back.
Post a Comment