Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And This Is Happiness

Happy 60th Anniversary Grandpa and Grandma!
Harold and LaVern(Brad's Dad's parents) have been married for 60 years! They are amazing people and we love them very much. We had a backyard party for them. It was so much fun. The great grandkids made up a play and song for them. It was so cute.
Cory(Brad's brother) played songs on the guitar

Gavin and his favorite cousin Brody
Gavin and I

5 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Glad to see you still have true Kansas spirit! :-)

Shane and Michelle said...

Brad's grandparents are cute. I love how his grandma is waving in the picture!

Shane and Michelle said...

I bet it was great to be at the Augustine reunion and see everyone again. I am excited for Jason! Sarah is really pretty.
What a laugh that Bronson can beat you and Brad at chess... That's awesome! Very impressive! And Shannon you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in that swimsuit! Your legs look gorgeous--tiny & toned. I'm jealous!! Look forward to seeing pictures of the Butler reunion too!!

Shane and Michelle said...

In response to your comment about hired help, I say go for it!! I did the last 4 months of my pregnancy! I had no desire to clean (or cook) AT all!

Kelly said...

That is SO cute, I hope Chad and I are like that at 60 years. That's what marriage should be like!!!
It was good to see you guys last weekend...sorry we kept you up so late:)