Shan is going to kill me when she finds out I posted this. You may see this on here for a limited time only.
I am very proud of Shannon for all of her hard work and determination. She ran two of the most difficult races in Utah recently, and did very well in both. These pictures are from the Moab mountain relay. A team of 6 people run. Shannon's team took first place in their division! She even ran 2 legs of the Ragnar with bleeding gastric ulcers. What can you say..she's got guts!
Here are some of my favorite shots of her running!
4 comments:
Brad, your wife is really amazing and she is so beautiful too! Hope she is feeling better!
Wow I must say I am impressed. After running the ragner i have pretty much quit excercising. It was the longest I had ever trained straight. I still bike a little but no running for me!! You look great shannon!
Good job on posting Brad! Chad does not even know how:)That's awesome Shannon runs that much. I start but only last about 3 days:) See you guys this weekend!
Brad, like that you took the time to post this! It is amazing how well she did considering what was going on internally. Laura told us a few stories about her determination to win when she was here!:)
P.S. Your bedroom looks really nice!!
Post a Comment