Thursday, March 5, 2009

Utah Jazz vs. Sacramento Kings

This was the first Jazz game for the kids and I. It was so much fun! Probably one of the funnest things we have done as a family. Even Gavin had fun. He mostly just loved the popcorn and icecream, but he was really good. The Jazz won and had a really high scoring game of 102 so it was a fun game to be at. Avery loved the dancers and cotton candy. Bronson loved watching the players. He was so cute and so intent on watching their every move. We went to the mall as a family to get our shirts before the game!The whole family!


Me and my honey.


In front of John Stockton's jersey.

Avery with a couple of the cute Jazz Dancers.

Outside the stadium before the game.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun fun fun...Chad and I are planning on going to a game sometime before the seasons over:)We watch every game!! I like the picture of you guys infront of John Stockton's jersery...he is my all time favortie player. I was always #12 growing up playing ball. I love all the updates...thanks again for coming to Ticaboo. We'll have to have all Chad's family come and go to the lake and bbq! Thanks for having us over last week!

Nate and Brooke said...

I love all the updates!!!!! Next time we should all go to a jazz game. i love Avery's pink jazz shirt!!

Corrine said...

looks like you had just so much fun!!

Darren and Chrissy said...

It was fun to see your update! I was just talking to a lady in your old ward toninght about your family. I can't remember her name, but she came to our RS Enrichment night and said she was from the Indian Creek ward, and I had to go meet her! She came and did a demo on how to make these cute little purses out of placemats. She said she was Bronson's primary teacher for a while and we talked about how much we both love him! Tell the kids hi and we miss you. I loved the Jazz basketball game pics, and how neat to be with your family for these baby blessings and such important occasions.

Shane and Michelle said...

This looks like fun! I love baseball/basketball games. I'm not sure what day we will be in Monticello but we will let you know. We should get together for sure!

Roxanne said...

Hey Shannon. Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We miss you guys too. It looks like you all had fun at the game. Keep in touch.