Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Update!

I just want to apologize for not keeping up on my blog lately. Many of you are wondering if I'm alive or not, I know!! We have been so busy with life and we're doing well. So, here's some highlights of our last couple months here.

We went to Orem for our nephews baby blessing. We had so much fun visiting with Nate and Brooke, shopping and going to the Jazz game! Avery had a good time playing with her little cousin Abby.

Brooke and I hanging out. Let me just say that this girl is so awesome! I'm so blessed to have sister-in-laws that I am good friends with.

Bracken looked so cute in his blessing outfit. My brother Nathan gave him a beautiful blessing. We were so happy we could be here with them for this special occasion. Thank so much for letting us stay with you and for the good memories!

We have really enjoyed going to Brad's brother's(Cory) b-ball games. Bronson especially enjoys it. Here he is sitting with friends and cousins at the game. He won two basketballs and a 2 liter soda by making free throws at half times!!

Avery had a good time riding in the tractor with Grandpa. He goes around pushing snow at the buildings he owns in town. If you look closely they are making funny faces!

Gavin seems to love having a house. He has found every nook and cranny there is to climb into and discover. He is such a joy! He can say basketball(his third word), cracker, papa, and many others. He LOVES balls. He loves his brother and sister and I can't tell if he's a Momma's boy or a Dada's boy. He loves us both the same I guess!

Here he is at a play area on one of the many trips we've been on since we've been here.

Bronson, Avery and Brad built a snow fort a few weeks back. The snow has all melted now, but this fort was awesome! The kids have loved having their own yard.

Gavin fell fast asleep on the sled ride with Avery!

About 1 week after we moved here I was able to go to Ticaboo, Ut(by Lake Powell) for my niece's baby blessing. The drive was so spectacular and I wish I had taken photos of the views. My brother Chad gave Nicole a beautiful blessing. It was so fun to be able to be there for it.

Here's Chad's family and Kelly's family.

Nicole's dress was so beautiful and she looked adorable. She is a really pretty baby.
Here's me with my SIL Kelly and baby. I haven't been able to really get to know Kelly since we lived so far away. It has been so fun to get to know her. She and Chad came by our house just last week. We ended up talking for 2 hours. It was so much fun. Kelly is a blast to be around and I'm so excited to spend more time with her.

2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

You guys all look so cute! I am glad that you are back in Utah again and get to spend some time with Brooke & Kelly! You have 7 brothers and you will eventually have 7 sisters! We miss you all--Joan & Quinn too.

Joe and LeiAnn said...

Glad to know you're alive and well. It sounds like you've been busy travelling all over Utah to see family. Isn't it fun to have a big family?