Monday, March 23, 2009

The Girls Go To Disney On Ice!

Avery and I made a girly girls trip to Salt Lake City to see Disney On Ice. We went with my brother Nathan and his adorable family. It ended up being something that Avery and I will always cherish and remember. We made trips to the mall, ate at Olive Garden, IHOP and McDonald's, and had a really wonderful time being together.Avery and I met Nate, Brooke and Abby at the Disney store to go shopping for their dresses. They were in heaven!! Avery looked so pretty all dressed up as Cinderella.The girls were so cute and excited to see the show. Abby is not even 2 yet, but she can say "disney on ice!"

What little princesses!!


We had to get some girly pictures of us all dressed up!
Here we are downtown right before the show.
We were thinking happy thoughts right along with them!
Avery loved the entire show. She watched with a grin on her face the whole time!

8 comments:

Nate and Brooke said...

Finally!! I've been watching for this post. We just love how Avery will play with Abby and treat her like her best friend. Abby just loves her so much. It was a blast to go to Disney on Ice. It's so fun to have you guys close now. I'm glad that you will be at the easter camp out. We'll have fun if we stick to our plan:) See you soon!!

rogersinkc said...

I'll have to hand it to ya - I couldn't do that 8 hour round-trip as much as you guys do. :-)

Lonni said...

How fun! She is a little princess! I can't wait until mine gets here!!

Shane and Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! A bit of a trip but I bet the kids enjoyed every bit of it! I love Avery's bow. It's huge and she looks lovely! Just like a princess!!

Kelly said...

Looks like lots of fun...I will have to take Nicole when she is older. Abby and Avery are so cute together! It was good seeing you guys this weekend!

Corrine said...

what a fun memory for the two of you...honk when you drive by nexttime!! :)

brooke allred said...

So cute!! Our kids love Disney on Ice, the boys call it Disneyland. We try to go once every year. We would love to see you guys too...Chance's company is headed to Moab this weekend and we will be spending Sat night in Monticello...we should try to get together sometime while we are there! :)

Nate and Brooke said...

Cute background!!!!