
Bronson and Avery decided they would like to buy new bikes. Brad and I told them they would need to think of ways to earn money so they could buy the bikes themselves. They decided to do a gatorade stand! The first day they went out and made $40 in 2 hours. We were amazed. This has provided a good opportunity for us to teach them the value of money, what it takes to earn money, what profit is and other business strategies. They have learned a lot and have had fun in the process. Good job Bronson and Avery!!
5 comments:
How great! I remember earning money so that I could buy a bike.
What a great idea. Bronson and Avery are getting so big it's amazing. I keep thinking Avery is 2 or 3 but she's only a year or so behind braden? Amazing!
That is so cute! & what a great idea!!!
Hi Avery and Bronson! Nana and Papa are so proud of you two for earning your own money to buy your bikes. You worked hard and I'll bet you love to ride those bikes. Your mom used to earn her own money for her clothes and things she wanted. Have fun! We love you.
What great parents to teach your kids these principles. I'll bet you all had fun with the people who stopped to buy. Love you guys-mom
Post a Comment