It was so fun to put on our hats and t-shirts, eat hot dogs and enjoy the ball game with friends and family. One of the players hit a home run so we all went out for free icecream afterwards. What a fun night! Go Royals!!
Best Buds
Brons at Arrowhead stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs football team plays. It is right across the road from the Kauffman stadium where the Royals play.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Cute picture of you and Kim!
Oh how fun! I just love baseball games! Did you know we had our wedding reception at Kaufman Stadium :)
We have some good friends from Kansas and they always rave about Great Wolf Lodge, it looks so fun! Love baseball games, and miss 'em too!
Oh this looks soo fun. I love love baseball. My parents had the mariners games on every day, and I remember coming home from school every day and just plop down on the couch and watch basebeall! We are getting so excited to go see the Icetops play. I guess they put on a good fireworks show the 4th of July, so we may go then!
Those pics look fun. And I loved the one of Gavin asleep in the water at the Great Wolf Lodge! You have had a fun summer!
Post a Comment