Tuesday, January 29, 2013

October 2012

October was a fun filled month. We got to meet our newest cousin Karston! He is such a cutie. It was fun to hold an infant again. It's been awhile. Bronson and Avery performed so well at their Halloween piano recital. Our ward did a trunk or treat and dinner and costume contest that we enjoyed. Mr. Handsome won the best adult costume and he was pretty proud of that! My sister in laws and I dressed up like nerds. I had so much stinkin fun with it, toilet paper hanging out of my waist high skirt and all!! We attended the carnival at the school and the kids loved that. I pretty much hate it! Guess we have to do certain things we hate for our children! Brad and Gavin did some hunting but had no luck getting a deer. They sure had fun though!
















1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE your costumes! wow, my little guy has grown so much since you met him. That trip to Monticello was fun!

thanks for all the updates! Love ya!