It was time to resurrect Mr. Bones again and Gavin was pretty excited! We got out all our decorations. I love this time of year so much. I've been baking and cooking like crazy. I think it's time to start building fires and sipping hot cocoa... Anyone seen any good scary movies this month yet? Mr. Handsome and I love cuddling up to a good scary movie together.
Here's a couple of really yummy recipes I have made lately:
Chicken and White Bean Stew
Baked Spaghetti
Coconut Cream Bars with White Chocolate Cookie Crust
You can find them here:
Our harvest is in and our garden is done for the year. We had more than 300 tomatoes from just 6 plants and I used them all to make homemade canned salsa. We are set for many months that's for sure! We also had green beans, corn on the cob, butternut squash, cucumbers, peas, strawberries, cilantro, green onions, spinach, lettuce, radishes, and carrots, and even watermelon. They all tasted so good!
This was really juicy and had great flavor! We will plant more next year for sure.
2 comments:
Love all your updates! It's so good to check in on you guys once in a while. You just inspired me to update my blog...I have been so bad. miss you guys!
Awesome! I have never had success growing watermelon. Yours was a good size too! Kudos to you for doing all that canning.
Post a Comment