Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas Piano Recital 2012

Bronson and Avery have been working really hard on their piano skills. They are getting so good! It's been such a joy to hear them progress so quickly and to have music being performed in our home by them. These are the pieces they performed for their recital. Bronson's was particularly challenging for him but he nailed it. My own students are also doing really well. I currently have 11 students of my own and I am really enjoying passing this skill on to others. The money I am earning is going into a fund for new furniture for our future home. Mr. Handsome and I sure are proud of these kids!!






2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh how i wish i didn't quit piano in 9th grade:) I will put Nicole is lessons for sure-i hope she loves it!

tried watching Bronson's and it said "this video is private"

Shannon said...

Kelly I think I fixed the video of Bronson playing his recital piece:)