Monday, October 8, 2012

Bronson turns 12!!


Can't believe I have a 12 year old! Bronson is such an amazing kid. We love him so much and are so proud of him for how he has lived his life so far. He will be receiving the priesthood and we are so excited for him! We love you little man.



Uncle Aaron will be leaving in the morning for special forces training. Bronson looks up to him with all his heart and soul!

Gavin and Avery made him these cute drawings and cards

The handsome birthday boy

I gave him some books about growing up and the priesthood

Brad gave him this digital camp backpack that he LOVES. Also got an LED lantern. We both gave him a new sleeping bag and mat for all the camping he will be doing as a boy scout. AND, next week we are taking him and a friend to a BYU football game. Wahoo!!!



Well, I am officially crazy. We invited 17 boys over for a party. Yikes! We had pizza and donuts and combined with another friend who had a birthday the same week. They have all the same friends so it was perfect. Us Moms split the cost of the food and we had a ball. We played a game called fugitive where the boys run from one part of town to the next and they have to get there without the parents spotting them with flashlights. We get to be in cars. It was a ton of fun. Apparantely I wasn't suppose to  get out of the car and go chasing them through fields and such!! I kept catching them and they were mad at me. Haha. I really had a ton of fun running around in the dark trying to catch these guys. They did all tell me afterwards that I'm "cool" and the other parents don't do that. I had to laugh!!

Great Grandpa Pat came by with a gift!


Love these kids


2 comments:

Emma said...

Shannon! It's been great to catch up on what your family has been up to over the past few months. Thanks for posting all the amazing adventures, and pictures. You've had quite the year already!

kitty said...

12 huh? That is crazy!
This is our year for hitting 12 years with our eldest too. Though, I am not looking forward to the pms-ing