Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you think you have too much snow, just watch this and you'll feel better!

6 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I couldn't get it to work. I clicked on the play arrow and it started buffering then the picture went all black. Any way to post it again? :-)

mags said...

when we were little me and jodi and crystal and amanda and trisdan through pillows and blankets out that window and jumped out. a summer time version of bronsons sled run. only i bet he had a softer landing. so fun!

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

So crazy. Looks like we left before the now got even higher than it already was. And, Happy Birthday to you guys! I totally forgot when I was there! Sorry about Wednesday & then Thursday, too. Clayton threw up Wed. night (I wonder if the boys picked up something at nursery???) Next trip, we'll definitely get together! How's the salsa?

Team Burtenshaw said...

Cute blog, I just noticed it via mags... Love this video, and it was so fun to see YOU playing in the snow too. What an adorable family you have!

kitty said...

Are you kidding me? That is so hilarious!!!

Joe and LeiAnn said...

We did that all the time growing up!! My dream was to do it off the two-story roof in the back of my parent's house, but I never got up quite enough nerve. Which is good because I probably would have seriously injured myself!