Okay guys, I need some more followers on my boutique blog! Emma, Brooke, Kelly, Joan, Jenna, Staci, Chrissy, Jocelyn, Olivia, Ann, Mandy, hmmm who else?? Any of your friends. Check it out here: http://suzieqboutique.blogspot.com/
Hey I'm sorry did you post about this earlier I must have missed it! I just checked it out! Everything is adorable! I saw you had your first sale a couple weeks ago! I would love to get an apron and something for Nicole. Some bows too. We will be in town this weekend, I will come by and bring your stuff and see what you got! I'll call you Friday!
2 comments:
Hey I'm sorry did you post about this earlier I must have missed it! I just checked it out! Everything is adorable! I saw you had your first sale a couple weeks ago! I would love to get an apron and something for Nicole. Some bows too. We will be in town this weekend, I will come by and bring your stuff and see what you got! I'll call you Friday!
I love it all! how do I become a follower? I will put your blog on my blog. You are so talented. :)
Post a Comment