These are great pictures! I like the picture of you and Brad on the side. That's the same pose I want our photographer to do for us when we get our pictures done. (we had to cancel till next month). I even planning to put "For All Time & Eternity" under it..much like yours. Great minds think alike!
These turned out amazing!!! I love all of them!!! We had a blast at the lake. Good job getting up on the wake board:) Your natuarl! I am proud that I tried lol
6 comments:
These are great!
LOVE all the pictures! We had tons of fun at the lake! I will never go on that tube lol! Thanks for the fun!
shannon, they turned out amazing!! you guys are all so cute!
These are great pictures! I like the picture of you and Brad on the side. That's the same pose I want our photographer to do for us when we get our pictures done. (we had to cancel till next month). I even planning to put "For All Time & Eternity" under it..much like yours. Great minds think alike!
love the new pics girlie...can't wait to get mine back..loves
These turned out amazing!!!
I love all of them!!! We had a blast at the lake. Good job getting up on the wake board:) Your natuarl! I am proud that I tried lol
Post a Comment