It looks like we'll have plenty of peaches to eat for awhile! Our little peach tree was quite the producer this year. Wish me luck cuz I've never canned before. To tell you the truth I'm excited. I think I'll make some spice peach jam too. I love fall!!

7 comments:
Awesome! I've never canned either. We're wanting to do a peach tree. We had one in our backyard when I was growing up. I love them with 1/2 and 1/2 poured over them. Yum!
p.s. you should put some of YOUR music on your playlist. :-)
ha, and don't forget about dutch oven peach cobbler!
yummy! I love peaches! I love them in milk and sugar!And I love peach cobbler. Chad will be making one this weekend cause were doing a cook out with Quinn & Joan. Good luck canning. I'm sure you'll do great! Sorry we didn't make it there Saturday. Chad wanted to get the t.v. looked at. I'll let you know next time were in town.
Oh, the envy! How I wish I had a peach tree! Tell you what - I'll bring you a bottle of my salsa for Christmas and you can trade me for a jar of spice peach jam! :) Happy canning!
Looks like alot of work, but the reward in the end is what counts. Enjoy!
Wow glad its you and not me jk:) no my mom always cans everything I need to try sometime. they do look yummy
Post a Comment