We had such a fun Easter camp this year. Brad was not able to come because he was on call and we went too far away. I didn't know what I was getting myself into by going camping alone with three kids! It was great though and everyone helped me carry the load. Thanks everyone for another great campout!
The whole clan
Bronson finding eggs
Avery with her stash.
Gavin was in complete wonder at the whole easter egg hunt thing. I loved watching him!
Uncle Andy and future Aunt Tori(they got engaged) took the kids on a walk while the easter bunny hid eggs!
Me, Grandpa, Gavin, Grandma
Mom and I
Aaron and I. He got his mission call to Ghana Cape Cove, West Africa!
Brooke and I


Bronson and Avery decorating easter eggs 
My Dad seemed to be in heaven giving all the grandkids rides on the 4 wheelers.

Bronson was in heaven!
Gavin was in heaven too. He would stand next to a 4 wheeler and say brum brum until someone gave him a ride!


7 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Had lots of fun! Glad you guys were there this year!
That was a great Easter Camp. We missed Shane, Quinn and their families and Brad, but we still had fun and look forward to the next camp!
Looks like a fun time. And Shannon, I love your cute hat. Where did you find it?
Pretty background! I love all the pictures you shot. Great picture of you and Aaron... I miss talking to him. I can't believe he is going to Ghana! Way to go, to keep up with 3 kids at the campout!!
Way fun memories!!! Had tonz of fun, miss ya already too
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment