Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter morning

Here we are on Easter morning.
The cutests kids I ever did see!! We did an Easter egg hunt with Daddy after our big ham feast(thanks Mom).

Here's Gavin and I on the 4 wheeler. He is fast asleep!

4 comments:

Darren and Chrissy said...

Looks so fun! How great to be around so much family. Your family Easter picture is beautiful! Miss you!

Lexie said...

Love ALL your fun fotos! This one is the funniest - how much more excitement would it take for Gavin to wake up!!???? This looks like about as fun as life gets!

Shane and Michelle said...

These are great photos of your family! Everyone is looking so nice and Bronson looks so grown up and cute. You are going to have to keep your eye on him with the girls...LOL

Cat said...

Hey I had so much fun hanging out with you too. Its great to finally meet you lol. You have the cutest sweetest kids and they are so polite.
So kade is completely walking now. he is so grown up but its cute.