Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night!

Here's Avery at her preschool party as Little Red Riding Hood. She decided to be the Island Princess Barbie by the time it was 5:00. She already had the dress so why not!
The whole clan. We met at our friends the Boyacks again this year. Chrissy made delicous chili and I made cornbread. There were also some yummy carmel apples made by the Boyacks relatives. The evening was so nice. We didn't even wear jackets. After trick-or-treating we came back for some homemade donuts that I made.
The pirate and the dragon
I hope you all had as fabulous and spooky and yummy Halloween as we did!!

8 comments:

Corrine said...

you all look great!

rogersinkc said...

awesome!

Jackie Jones said...

Wow, look at you...hot mama! You should've dressed up for the trunk or treat! Cute kiddos, too. If I were Avery and I had more than one costume, I'd probably dress up differently too :)

Shane and Michelle said...

you all look very adorable, including you! we had a couple costumes for braden as well, so braden was a skeleton the first part of the day, then he had me dress him up as a vampire.

Lonni said...

You all look great! Looks like you have some great friends there. I bet you will miss them. Give your kids a hug from us!

Shanda said...

You look like you did have a great Halloween! I love that you dressed up too! I'm such a boring mom! Maybe next year! ;)

Andy & Tori said...

What a fun Halloween you all had. Loved the costumes. I also love what you did with my blog-thanks!

ranlar said...

The last comment posted as Andy-I don't get that. Anyway, loved the costumes and what you did with my blog-love, mom