
My baby is growing up way too fast. He started walking at 9 months and 3 weeks, he can say several words, he dances to music and leads the music at church, he never really liked baby food, just table food, and he prefers to just be layed down in bed at bedtime versus me rocking him, and he knows exactly what it means to be the center of attention. He keeps us all laughing. I want to freeze time right now so he can't grow up anymore. He is such a cute sweet little guy. I love how if I'm not within a 3 foot radius he is wondering where I am and wanting to be near me. I love him so much and cherish him in my life.
5 comments:
Hey!! It's been a while, I'm sure you guys are way busy packing and stuff! January is coming quick! I'm excited you guys will be around to see our baby! Your fall pictures are beautiful! Can't say much about Twilight cause I have not even read the books but everyone in my family is obsessed and are up north watching the movie this weekend! Well have fun your last month in Kanas! Gavin is getting so big, you really got to cherish everyday, time goes by way to fast! You look beautiful in the pictures!
I can't believe he is walking at 9 months, hayden still only scoots around...crazy! He is so stinking cute and you look beautiful!
What a sweet little guy!! I love all the pictures of your family! Beautiful! How soon until you move..January? Are you ready yet? ;)
Hi, How are you? I love your blog! This is Hetal Patel- White, from Monticello, Utah. And my husband Brandon White from Roosevelt Utah.. I just wanted to see if you wanted to be blogger friends? A lot has happened w/ us in the last 6 years. Hope to catch up soon.
Hetal Patel-White http://patelwhiteforever.blogspot.com/
Hi, How are you? I love your blog! This is Hetal Patel- White, from Monticello, Utah. And my husband Brandon White from Roosevelt Utah.. I just wanted to see if you wanted to be blogger friends? A lot has happened w/ us in the last 6 years. Hope to catch up soon.
Hetal Patel-White http://patelwhiteforever.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment