Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bronson

Bronson is 8! We love him so much. He is very helpful with Avery and Gavin. He is obedient and works hard at school and at home. He has a desire to do what is right and to be a good friend. He is always helping those around him who may be feeling sad or hurt. He loves to pray and read his scriptures. He is an excellent athlete and loves to ride his bike. He always reminds us of ways we can be better people. We are so thankful Heavenly Father sent him to our family.






6 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

These are such great pictures of Bronson!!!!!!! He is glowing from head to toe as he did at the baptism!!

Darren and Chrissy said...

i couldn't agree more. I think I love him almost as much as you guys and his grandparents do! Love those pics!

Chrissy

Lonni said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! What a handsome boy you are! You are going to make a great missionary when you get older!

Kelly said...

Wow, you guys got some awesome pictures! It was so good to see you guys again. Look forward to seeing you more when you move to Monticello!

Shanda said...

I can echo that I think he is a very nice young man! I was so impressed with how obedient he was to you & how kind he was to Caitlyne. Happy Birthday Bronson! I hope you stay as sweet as you are forever!

Jackie Jones said...

I already commented on your pictures on facebook but congratulations again and great pictures!