Friday, September 6, 2013

Mom and Gavin time and a special key

This little Gavin melts my heart. I love any time I can spend with him one on one. We have been learning letter and sounds and sight words. We will start piano lessons next week. He is so smart and has been composing his own songs and music on the piano for awhile now. It's crazy to hear him play. He uses both hands and plays melodies and chords that match. He also sits as far as he can on the edge of the bench to reach the pedal and adds that while he plays. I'm loving it!
My Dad(who is a car salesman here) gave Gavin his very own key. He LOVES it and carries it around everywhere. How cute is that?! He is the best grandpa ever!! My favorite thing: the make says "imagine" and at the bottom he wrote "Gavinator"! So cute.

No comments: