Saturday, January 7, 2012

Our Anniversary

We went to Las Vegas for our Anniversary. We went right after Thanksgiving. We stayed at Mandalay Bay. It was gorgeous. Brad had an anesthesia conference during the days, so I went Christmas shopping and got it all done. Brad surprised me with tickets to Le Reve one night and Phantom of the Opera another night! Both shows were phenomenal. After Phantom we ate at a restaurant called Del Moneco in The Venetian. Wow is all I can say. It was the most delicious restaurant I think I have ever eaten at. It was very expensive but super fun. I felt so spoiled the whole time. We also got the new iPhone while we were there. Brad bought me an ipad2 for Christmas and he got the new iMac computer. I am still trying to figure out how to use the computer. It's really nice though. We had such a good time together! I love your Mr. Handsome!!



1 comment:

rogersinkc said...

You are going to LOVE Apple. We've had the Mac and iPhones for several years and can't ever imagine going back! Savannah wants to replace her cell with an iPhone so she is saving her $$$. Told her we weren't going to buy it for her. :-)